All-America Selections (AAS) has just released the 2019-2020 Annual Report reflecting the group’s activities from the past 12 months.
"There is little question that in 2020, we have had to make adjustments to our daily processes and business interactions.” Said AAS President Jim Devereux. “At AAS, our judges are continuing our extensive trials across the continent to prove which entries are truly the best performers for the home gardener. Our digital footprint has never been stronger or more valid, as does our commitment to delivering information about top-performing plants. This Annual Report reflects our progress in each of these areas."
This Annual Report is designed to give updates and bring awareness to the organization’s trials, promotional activities and financial stability. A few key points in this year’s report are:
- The increased marketing expenditures for AAS Winners
- The additional Brand Ambassadors AAS is engaging
- The continuing financial health of the organization
- An introduction to the new AAS judges
- A summary of the 2020 AAS Winners
- An explanation of the new Three-Tier Marketing Plan for top selling AAS Winners
- A rollout of the AAS Introduction Gardens
All questions and/or comments can be directed to AAS Executive Director Diane Blazek