Attendees of Cultivate, AmericanHort’s annual horticulture industry trade show, go on tours each year to greenhouse, retail, landscaping and nursery operations near and far. This year, the Cultivate garden retail tour took attendees to the three locations of Bremec Garden Centers, based in Cleveland, Ohio. The tour offered an opportunity to see how one company approaches three different regions and customer bases. The oldest and largest Bremec location in Chesterland, Ohio, specializes heavily in pottery, containers, fountains and statuary. Here are a few of the sights this and other stops on the Cultivate’18 garden retail tour had to offer.
Explore the August 2018 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Garden Center
- SuperMoss reaches litigation agreement with Syndicate
- Farwest Show to celebrate 50th anniversary in 2023
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for 10th year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report