Join us on Sept. 27 for a tour of the expansive and diverse grounds, and learn how the Florida IGC has worked with local businesses as well as nonprofits to create stores within the garden center. Managing Director Liz Lark-Riley and several department heads will describe each section from the beginning of the partnership through its success.
Topics we’ll cover will include:
- Working with outside vendors, setting expectations and identifying good fits for your IGC
- Building relationships and cross-promoting other local businesses
- Custom branding through local partnerships to promote your IGC and take control of your brand
- Consignment vending both big and small
- Opportunities with nonprofits
- Roundtable discussion about your pain points and questions regarding hosting local vendors, creating a space for a store within a store, promoting your partners, etc.
We'll be providing lunch at the garden center, as well as transportation to and from the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, the site of the Garden Center Conference & Expo.
This event is sponsored by: