COLUMBUS – AmericanHort, the host of the Cultivate trade show, is offering a sneak peek webinar for attendees of Cultivate’20 Virtual, the new fully online event. This webinar will be held on Wednesday, July 8 at 2:30 p.m. EST. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
“Webinar participants will be taken on a tour through the virtual platform to know what to expect during the live show days and afterward,” said Mary Beth Cowardin, AmericanHort vice president of marketing and member engagement.
“The virtual event is a great way for our industry to meet one another, conduct commerce, and learn best practices to ensure our business thrive well into the future,” Cowardin said. “We want to be sure everyone registers before the live days end so that they can continue to access all the great information presented by exhibitors. For those registered with an All-Access Education pass you can use these sessions to train your employees by logging in to view the session recordings before the platform closes on September 1.”
Cultivate’20 Virtual features:
- Nearly 300 3D exhibit booths
- The New Varieties Zone – check out the latest plant varieties
- The New Product Zone – learn about the newest product innovation
- Morning Coffee Chats for more informal networking
- Daily Main Stage programs including the State of the Industry address, two Town Hall panel discussions, and the Women in Horticulture program
- More than 50+ education sessions available through on-demand or LIVE sessions for All-Access pass holders
- Afternoon Industry Interaction Roundtable Discussion Groups to discuss the workforce, successful business practices, consumer dynamics, and sustainability
- Evening Social Events held Monday-Wednesday, July 13-15 at 5 PM, ET
To download a schedule, click here.