This bright lopper extends from 24 to 31 feet, so it’s great for big jobs. The lopper has a 1 ½-inch cutting capacity and it’s made from high-strength aluminum for a lighter load. The non-slip rubber grips also help your customers hang on.
ZeroTol spray provides immediate disease control for algae and bacterial and fungal diseases. The unique formula meets National Organic Program Standards and leaves no chemical residues. Easy application and quick results make it easy to use, even for new gardeners.
Organic compost blend
This compost blend is a rich combination of biochar, compost and worm castings that moisten and enrich soil with beneficial microbes and nutrients. Great for home gardeners, it’s ready to use right out of the container.
Monhegan Blend Black Earth
Coast of Maine
Approved for organic growers, the Monhegan Blend Black Earth top soil is a blend of naturally composted barks and fine sand. The all-purpose soil is great for both lawns and gardens as a soil amendment.
Explore the August 2012 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Garden Center
- SuperMoss reaches litigation agreement with Syndicate
- Farwest Show to celebrate 50th anniversary in 2023
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for 10th year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report