Garden Communicators International's annual conference returns Oct. 12-15, 2022 with more education sessions than ever at the GardenComm Virtual Conference Presented by Proven Winners ColorChoice. During the event, GardenComm provides opportunities for education, recognition and career development as well as a forum for wide-ranging interactions and collaborations for green industry communications professionals in all forms of print and digital media.
Here's a look at what's in store:
- 25 Sessions - 18 educational sessions, 2 Spanish sessions with English translations, 3 panel discussions covering press relations and social media, and a bonus presentation for new plant introductions for the 2023 season
- Live and On-demand access to sessions
- Virtual Trade Show - connect with top industry brands and new products. New for 2022 is the GardenComm Member Photo Gallery to showcase garden photography and a GardenComm Speakers Booth for members to promote their speaker topics and specialties
- Pitch the Editors - Registered attendees can book a time with 1 of 15 horticulture editors and publishers to pitch ideas for books, articles, photography and more
- Free Pre-Conference Event - All-access pass to this free Pre-Conference event on 9/29.for press, freelance writers and green industry social media influencers with additional live bonus sessions with industry leaders, Rodale Institute, Davey Tree, and Jain Irrigation. Attendees will have access to the trade show and get a preview of the main event.
- Networking Opportunities - Connect with and meet fellow garden communicators throughout the event
Registration for the four-day virtual event is $149 for members and $199 for non-members. Sessions begin at 2:45 p.m. ET. They also offer opportunities for exhibitors and event sponsorships.
For more information and to register, visit info.gardencomm.org/gardencomm-virtual-22