Next year's GCA Summer Tour is headed to Virginia, June 25-28, for a behind-the-scenes look at garden centers' operations from Richmond to Newport News to Virginia Beach.
Here's a sneak peek at what's in store for next summer's tour so far:
- Atlantic Garden Center, Virginia Beach
- Anderson's, Virginia Beach
- Anderson's, Newport News
- Norfolk Botanical Gardens, Norfolk
- White's Nursery & Garden Center, Chesapeake
- Ken Matthews Garden Center, Yorktown
- Sneed's Nursery & Garden Center, Richmond
- Cross Creek Nursery & Landscaping, Richmond
- The Great Big Greenhouse & Meadows Farms Nurseries, Richmond
- Merchants Square/Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsburg
Registration is open and more details are coming soon.
The GCA Summer Tour 2017 host hotel is the Newport News Marriott at City Center. This hotel is located in the new downtown neighborhood in Newport News, just steps away from dining, shopping and entertainment. To reserve a room, click here or call the hotel at 757-873-9229. Be sure to tell them you are booking for the Garden Centers of America event.