Lannes via J. Berry Nursery
Sun-loving annuals, perennials and ground covers in a mixed container.
Consumer care requirements
Place in a location that receives six or more hours of sunlight daily, keep soil moist, not saturated, and protect in temperatures below 33 degrees.
Extremely compact habit
Grows to height/width
4 to 5 feet high by 4 to 5 feet wide
How long has it been on the market?
Hot Head Hollywood Hibiscus has a vivid true-red color, multi-day lasting blooms, outstanding bud and bloom count, deep green foliage, a natural compact growth habit and resistance to bacterial leaf spot.
The Hollywood Hibiscus brand lends itself to a multitude of creative merchandising ideas, due to its “celebrity” name. Try using the Hollywood sign and vintage projectors and cameras on an endcap display, make star cutouts for an exciting Walk of Fame near the storefront, or create a Hollywood Hibiscus Selfie Station where customers can take photos with their favorite varieties.
Explore the May 2016 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Garden Center
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for tenth year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report
- National Wildlife Federation announces Shubber Ali as Garden for Wildlife, Inc. CEO
- Webinar: Creating Integrated Customer Experiences