Chicago, IL – IGC Show officials have announced the full roster of 25-minute Shop Talk Retail Discussions in the IGC Networking Lounge, starting with a special bonus breakout session on store signage from Tuesday keynoter Dr. Bridget Behe. Attendees will have the opportunity to share their thoughts on a range of important retail issues with their peers in the casual live-discussion format, meeting right on the show floor.
The following Shop Talk topics will be on tap at the IGC Show, and were requested by independent garden retailers as key areas to explore in order to make their businesses stronger and more profitable:
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13
- 12:30 - 12:55 p.m. - Bonus Breakout Session: Up Close with Keynoter Dr. Bridget Behe on Making Your Store Signage More Effective
- 3 - 3:25 p.m. - Online Selling: Do It - Don’t Do It?
- 4:30 - 4:55 p.m. - Staff Selection & Retention Strategies
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14
- 11:30 - 11:55 a.m. - What Forms of Media Do You Use to Advertise & How Often?
- 1 - 1:25 p.m. - Dealing with Road Construction
- 2 - 2:25 p.m. - Getting Gen Z, Millennials & Young Families In Your Store
- 3:30 - 3:55 p.m. - What Brings Customers Back In Summer?
THURSDAY, AUGUST 15
- 11 - 11:25 a.m. - How to Profit from the Houseplant Boom
IGC Show’s trade show, three keynotes, and Wednesday’s party and concert, featuring San Francisco rock band Starship, are all free if you register now by clicking here. IGC Show is an all-ages event.