Pantone has announced Classic Blue as the 2020 Color of the Year. Here are a few ways garden centers and retailers can join in on the fun and incorporate this trendy yet calming hue into their businesses. It’s time to clean the slate of 2019, start anew and delve into the possibilities Classic Blue can offer for the new year.
Explore the January 2020 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Garden Center
- SuperMoss reaches litigation agreement with Syndicate
- Farwest Show to celebrate 50th anniversary in 2023
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for 10th year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report