Gardening has long been a source of creative expression for growers who seek to inspire themselves and those around them with the innovative use of plants and color. Seed and garden supply company Garden in the Koop takes the concept of inspiration through color to another level with a new product line, the “Artist Garden” paint can seed sets. This fresh take on pre-packaged flower seeds is intended to pay homage to classic paintings in the form of visually striking flower arrangements. When planted together and in bloom, these sets of flowers resemble the color palettes and brush styles of artists such as Vincent van Gogh, Gustav Klimt and others. The Artist Garden paint cans were spotted at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market at the AmericasMart complex in downtown Atlanta, Ga.
Explore the February 2016 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Garden Center
- SuperMoss reaches litigation agreement with Syndicate
- Farwest Show to celebrate 50th anniversary in 2023
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for 10th year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report