Are you ready for a successful season? Join industry thought leaders Sam Kirkland of Epicor Software and Ian Baldwin, business adviser for garden and hardware retailers, on Thursday, April 11 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. EDT as they share the key areas to evaluate, identify and prevent potential problems during your busiest season.
They will share insight and best practices on how to:
• Improve register speed
• Prevent over- or under-stocking
• Maintain profitable price margins
• Get the most out of your employees
• Gather the right information to make the best business decisions
• Capture customer information
• Market effectively
Ian Baldwin will also share his “The 5 Numbers Project,” which highlights the five most important numbers leading garden centers regularly track. He’ll also highlight the factors that lead to a successful, healthy organization and ways to measure how your company compares with a similar garden center. To register, click here.