The Philadelphia Flower Show, which was hosted by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society June 3-15, featured dazzling displays at this year’s event, which was themed “Habitat: Nature’s Masterpiece.” Held outdoors for the first time in the show’s 193-year history, it featured more than 75 installations and floral displays spanning over 15 acres of space in Franklin Delano Roosevelt Park. Here are some of the show-stopping exhibitions that caught our eye.
Explore the July 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Garden Center
- Webinar: Creating Integrated Customer Experiences
- Petitti Family of Farms debuts at MANTS
- Monrovia introduces three new rose series for 2023
- 2023 TPIE Cool Products Awards announced
- NGB offers expanded marketing tools for each “Year of the” crop
- AmericanHort seeking nominations for Board of Directors
- Top 100 Submission Received
- Deadline approaching for AmericanHort HortScholar applications