Bailey is delighted to share the 2021 brochure for Bailey Consumer Brand Endless Summer Hydrangeas received a 2022 Media Awards Gold Medal of Achievement for Trade Newsletter or Brochure. This achievement, presented by Garden Communicators International, recognizes individuals and companies who achieve the highest levels of talent and professionalism in garden communications with the recipients representing the best in their category.
"We value the partnership with GardenComm and its members and are incredibly grateful for the recognition," Bailey Marketing & Communications Manager Ryan McEnaney said. "Our goal is to consistently provide our customers and the industry with tools that help them have success with Endless Summer hydrangeas."
The 2021 Endless Summer Hydrangeas brochure provides an overview of the brand, and it is full of variety specifics for each of the reblooming hydrangeas in the collection, the work that goes into bringing an Endless Summer hydrangea to market and the leading-edge marketing efforts behind the brand. The brochure also introduces the newest hydrangea to join Endless Summer in 2023: Pop Star Hydrangea.
“We are always striving to improve communication while introducing new ideas, inspiration and creativity," Senior Graphic Designer Clarisa Ponce De Leon said. "Graphically, it's important to relate to different audiences in a way that's effective but also easy to understand. It was a true team effort to produce this brochure and receiving outside recognition, especially from GardenComm, is an honor.”
For more information on Endless Summer Hydrangeas, head to https://www.baileynurseries.com/brands/endless-summer/.
Latest from Garden Center
- SuperMoss reaches litigation agreement with Syndicate
- Farwest Show to celebrate 50th anniversary in 2023
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for 10th year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report