Eason Horticultural Resources announced the addition of Christopher Mashburn to their national sales team.
Christopher joins EHR as a sales representative in Florida. He has spent his entire career in several facets of the green industry, including working for landscape contractors and re-wholesale operations. He also proudly served in the United States Army. His primary focus will be delivering high quality plant material and providing excellent customer service to ensure his customers’ success. His track record and industry experience will be invaluable in establishing new business relationships.
Christopher enjoys gardening, doing projects around his 104-year-old home and most importantly spending quality time with his better half, Megan.
For more information, please visit http://www.ehrnet.com.
Latest from Garden Center
- SuperMoss reaches litigation agreement with Syndicate
- Farwest Show to celebrate 50th anniversary in 2023
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for 10th year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report