It's hard to miss the fact that global temperatures are on the rise. Regardless of where you are in the world, it's affecting the way we garden, landscape our yards and the global food supply. It impacts each and every one of us, in one way or another. Which makes GardenComm's 'The Green Industry Speaks,' a must-attend free event on Sept. 29, from 12– 6 p.m. EST, in conjunction with the GardenComm Virtual Conference and Expo presented by Proven Winners ColorChoice.
GardenComm invites the industry to register now for this one-of-a-kind event and to share this in their email communications to their digital channels. Registered attendees can enjoy the day and all that is offered in the virtual show, and will be provided with access to the live sessions, post event. Details of what's included during the event are listed below, with registration and complete details for the event, found on the GardenComm website; https://info.gardencomm.org/vc22-preview
- Regenerative Agriculture in Today's Gardens & Landscapes presented by Dinesh Panday PhD at Rodale Institute
- How Climate Change Transforms Your Landscape presented by Richard Restuccia of Jain Irrigation
- Climate Change, Urban Forests, and Arboriculture: Impacts and Solutions presented by Daniel Herms, PhD at Davey Tree
- Native Plants and Pollinators Research presented by Michael Martin, PhD at The Horticultural Research Institute
Visit the exhibitors at the GardenComm Virtual Expo
The expo will feature many of the top brands in the green industry, with more exhibitors than any of our previous virtual events. Attendees can visit the expo center and learn about new products and plants that can thrive in our gardens and landscapes in our changing climates.
It all starts with GardenComm – a panel discussion
Joe Lamp'l, active GardenComm member and television host of PBS' Growing a Greener World, leads a panel discussion on who GardenComm is and its place in the green industry. As professional communicators who share what's going on in the industry, we'll look at ways our members have benefited from the connections they have made and bring this information to their audiences. Member panelists include: Debra Prizing, publisher, author and podcast host, Sean and Allison McManus, authors and digital content creators, Noelle Johnson, author and digital educator, Shannon Downey of Proven Winners Color Choice, Jessica Reinhart of Dramm and Ryan McEnaney of Bailey Nursery.
Register now for the GardenComm Virtual Conference and Expo
Register now for The Green Industry Speaks event. With so many great sessions, access to exhibitors and a preview for what's to come during the GardenComm Virtual Conference and Expo, Oct. 12-15, don't miss out on this industry event! For more information about the virtual conference, please visit https://info.gardencomm.org/gardencomm-virtual-22.
Latest from Garden Center
- SuperMoss reaches litigation agreement with Syndicate
- Farwest Show to celebrate 50th anniversary in 2023
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for 10th year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report