Plant Traps is reimagining the railing planter. By inventing a tool-free shelf to display container gardens on that little ledge beyond the base of the railing, Plant Traps offer a brand new space to garden and explore. This means more room for living and maximum curb appeal for deck and balcony gardeners. Plant Traps slide under the railing to extend the outer ledge into a shelf suitable flowerpots and boxes. The included stake secures planters into place with no tools! Retails for $29.99 each. Shipments of cases of 12 are available to independent garden centers.
Plant Traps are tool-free, take seconds to set up and can be used with a wide variety of flowerpots and railings. Plant Traps are made in Pittsburgh from steel.
Latest from Garden Center
- Taking Root Scholarship offered for tenth year
- Consumers plan to increase Valentine’s Day spending to nearly $26 billion
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report
- National Wildlife Federation announces Shubber Ali as Garden for Wildlife, Inc. CEO
- Webinar: Creating Integrated Customer Experiences